How do I apply for a leak adjustment?

Our leak adjustment form is located on our website and is also available as a form on the WaterSmart portal. You can fill out a form either way to reach our billing department.

Show All Answers

1. Why did I receive a continuous water use alert?
2. If I receive a continuous use alert, does this mean I have a leak?
3. How do I know if I’m responsible for the leak or if Soquel Creek Water is responsible?
4. How do I get email, text, or phone alerts about continuous use?
5. Do I need to contact Soquel Creek Water if I receive a continuous use alert?
6. Can Soquel Creek help me look for or repair a leak or source of my continuous usage??
7. How can I tell if my continuous use has stopped?
8. How do I apply for a leak adjustment?
9. My property has a leak, but I didn’t receive an alert. Why?
10. Can I get continuous use alerts for my multifamily residential property or business?