Water Harvest Festival
Join us for the second annual Water Harvest Festival— held in memory and celebration of Vaidehi Campbell Williams—on October 20th from 11-3pm at Anna Jean Cummings Park, also known as Blue Ball Park in Soquel. This will be a fun family oriented festival to celebrate our local water resources. Companies and environmental organizations will come together to share their knowledge and resources with engaging activity tents and interactive displays about water.
When all the spots are stamped, the visitor gets a prize and a raffle ticket. We have some great raffle prizes from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Seymour Marine Discovery Center and more!
There will be arts & crafts booth, educational activities, peformances by ZunZun, EarthCapades & Rock Stady Juggling, as well as free face painting and bouncy houses. There will be food trucks with food for sale.
The festival is being coordinated by Soquel Creek Water District in partnership with Santa Cruz County Parks, Resource Conservation District of Santa Cruz County and Save Our Shores.
We are looking for event sponsors and organizations to host a booth! Download details below.
This year's participants as of October 8 (alpha order):
- Alicia Murillo Handmade Knits
- Bobo and the Bee
- Central Coast Wilds
- Eat for the Earth
- Farm Fresh to You
- Go Green Bags
- Home Depot
- Mid-County Groundwater Agency
- Monterey Bay Salmon and Trout Project
- Museum of Discovery (MOD)
- Musical Me
- Resource Conservation District of Santa Cruz County (organizer)
- Rising International
- San Lorenzo Lumber
- Santa Cruz County Dpt. of Public Works
- Santa Cruz County Parks (organizer)
- Santa Cruz Fly Fishermen
- Santa Cruz Green Business
- Save Our Shores (organizer)
- Schmidt’s Air plants
- Sea Otter Savvy
- Seymour Center
- Silvia Chavez Handmade Crochet
- Soquel Creek Water District (organizer)
- Surfrider Foundation
- Tara Redwood
- The Advocate Coffee
- The WOLF School
- Water Conservation Coalition of Santa Cruz County
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Event questions? Contact Becca from Soquel Creek Water District at firstname.lastname@example.org