Free Water Wise Home and Business Calls
FREE Water Wise Efficiency Service
Are you concerned about high water bills? Would you like to use less water? The Soquel Creek Water District can help you use water more efficiently indoors and outdoors.
Our FREE Water Wise home or business visit offers customized water efficiency tips, leak identification, and irrigation advice. Our trained water conservation specialists will come to your home or business to check for leaks, install free water saving devices and recommend ways to help you save water and money.
During our visit we will:
- Check your toilets for leaks.
- Measure showerhead and faucet flow rates and install free high-efficiency showerheads and faucet aerators (for kitchens and bathrooms), if requested.
- Evaluate the efficiency of your irrigation system.
- Provide you with a personalized irrigation schedule, if appropriate.
- Identify irrigation leaks, broken or mismatched sprinkler heads, high pressure, and other common problems that may lead to water waste.
- Provide information on the District’s rebate programs that may be applicable to your home or business.
Don’t miss out on this FREE Water Wise program! Our conservation specialists can often identify simple measures that can result in significant cost savings on your water bill.
Free Water Saving Devices
The District offers free water saving devices to customers. Stop by the District office at 5180 Soquel Drive to pick up the following water saving devices.
- low-flow faucet aerators
- automatic shutoff hose nozzles
- toilet leak detection tablets
- five-minute shower timers
- toilet flappers
- water conserving brochure