New Residential Building Water Service
All new and expanded development projects (except for single family remodels) must be assessed by the District at the time of application to determine if water service is able to be provided (determined by infrastructure availability and water demand offset credits available via the Water Demand Offset Program) and if so, the appropriate process for application and applicable fees.
To apply for new water service and a Will Serve letter for a residential project, please reference the information for each development type below.
Single Family Home
Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU)
Only “new construction” ADUs are required to get new water service installed. ADUs are not required to participate in the Water Demand Offset program. Click here for help determining if your project is a new construction or conversion unit.
Minor Land Division/ Residential Subdivision/ Townhomes/ Apartments
Some residential projects may require additional District infrastructure to adequately serve it. These projects are generally larger and/or more complex and require assessment on a case by case basis. District staff will assist you in determining what may be required for your project. Please fill out the online form below in order to get started.
Request More Information
Contact Alyssa Abbey, Staff Analyst, by email at alyssaa@soquelcreekwater .org. Please include the following in your request so that we may serve you better.
- Relation to property (i.e potential buyer, owner, contractor, seller's realtor, etc.)
- Phone number
- Project Address
- Project APN
- Description of Project (include project type, lot and dwelling size, and any special circumstances. Please be as descriptive as possible)
- New Service Application
- Water Demand Offset Program Agreement
- Residential Go Green Program Application
- Indoor Water Use Efficiency Checklist
- Outdoor Water Use Efficiency Checklist
- Landscape Plan
- Pre-Screened Contractors
- Customer Info Form
- Water Waiver
- Fire Protection Requirements Form
- Backflow Prevention Checklist