Pay My Bill/Manage Account
About Your Bill
Payment is due by the due date shown on your bill. Accounts paid after the due date will be charged a $10 late fee. In order to avoid the late fee, your payment must be received by the office by 5:00 pm on the due date. You will receive a courtesy call 2 days before the due date to remind you to pay your bill. Courtesy call notifications can be turned off for customers who have signed up for bill notifications in WaterSmart.
If you don’t receive your bill please let us know immediately. For questions regarding your bill, call our billing department at (831) 475-8500, Option 3, or email email@example.com.
To see our current Rates and Service Fees visit https://www.soquelcreekwater.org/current-rates-and-fees
Ways to Pay Your Bill
There are a number of convenient ways to pay your bill:
- Pay Online
- Pay by Text
- Auto Pay- Payments made through Auto Pay will be charged to your bank or credit card on your due date. Call our office at (831) 475-8500, option 3, if you need help setting up Auto Pay.
- Phone - Call (831) 475-8500, Option 2, to make a payment with a credit card or bank account.
- Mail - Mail your payment to P.O. Box 1550, Capitola, CA 95010.
- Drop Box - The District has two drop box locations at our office at 5180 Soquel Drive. One is near the front entrance and the other is in the parking lot behind our office. No cash please. If your bill is late, payments left in the drop box may not reach us in time to avoid shut off.
- Walk-in - Payments may be made at the District office at 5180 Soquel Drive during regular business hours. (The office is currently closed due to COVID-19).
A word about paying through your bank
If you pay your bills through your bank website, the payment may not arrive in time to avoid late fees or shut off. Make sure to pay your bill at least a week ahead of time if you are using your bank’s bill pay service.
A $25 fee is charged for all returned payments.
What if I Can't Pay My Bill?
Payment plans are available for customers who are having difficulty paying their bill. Call (831) 475-8500, option 3, if you need to set up a payment plan or if you just need a couple of extra days to pay your bill.
The Water Shutoff Protection Act (California Senate Bill 998) requires agencies to provide customers with a written collection policy on shutting off water service if bills are not paid.
You can view the District's Collection Policy by clicking on any of the links below: