Free Water Wise Home and Business Calls
FREE Water Wise Efficiency Service
Indoor Surveys: We are currently offering Water Wise Phone Consultations in lieu of in-person visits for checking indoor fixtures.
Outdoor Surveys: We are currently offering in-person visits for outdoor spaces only.
We are here to answer your questions, provide information and drop off water efficient shower heads, faucet aerators and other items upon request. Fill out the card below or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your indoor phone consultation or outdoor inspection.
Are you concerned about high water bills? Would you like to use less water? The Soquel Creek Water District can help you use water more efficiently indoors and outdoors.
Our FREE Water Wise home or business visit offers customized water efficiency tips, leak identification, and irrigation advice. Our trained water conservation specialists will come to your home or business to check for leaks, install free water saving devices and recommend ways to help you save water and money. Or, do a Water Wise Phone Consultation and have a specialist walk you through an analysis of your recent usage and the water using fixtures and devices in your home to identify areas of improvement.
During our in-person visit we will:
- Check your toilets for leaks.
- Measure showerhead and faucet flow rates and install free high-efficiency showerheads and faucet aerators (for kitchens and bathrooms), if requested.
- Evaluate the efficiency of your irrigation system.
- Provide you with a personalized irrigation schedule, if appropriate.
- Identify irrigation leaks, broken or mismatched sprinkler heads, high pressure, and other common problems that may lead to water waste.
- Provide information on the District’s rebate programs that may be applicable to your home or business.
During our phone consultation we will:
- Discuss your recent meter reading and how to use your meter to detect leaks.
- Walk you through your water saving fixtures to help you determine the flow rates.
- Discuss outdoor usage and irrigation.
- Provide you with a personalized list of recommendations and information on the District's rebate programs.
Don’t miss out on this FREE Water Wise program! Our conservation specialists can often identify simple measures that can result in significant cost savings on your water bill.
Free Water Saving Devices
The District offers free water saving devices to customers. Stop by the District office at 5180 Soquel Drive to pick up the following water saving devices.
- low-flow faucet aerators
- automatic shutoff hose nozzles
- toilet leak detection tablets
- five-minute shower timers
- toilet flappers
- water conserving brochure