New Commercial Water Service
Commercial Water Service
All new and expanded commercial developments, as well as commercial businesses changing use, must be assessed by the District to determine their new water service or other requirements. If your commercial business is changing use, you must also be assessed for water service requirements.
If you would like to apply for service or request more information, please email us with the appropriate information (see below). Please contact us for more information as early in your planning process as possible.
If you have a residential development project, please reference the Residential Water Service page.
If you only require a fire service for your project, please reference the Fire Service page.
Fees due to the District must be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for a customized estimate. Generally, the following fees are applied to all commercial projects.
- Application Fee ($300)
- Water Demand Offset Requirement
- Water Capacity Fees
- Meter Charges
- Administration and Construction Deposit
Simple projects, which do require additional District infrastructure to serve it, will follow the general process below:
- Process Overview (no new infrastructure)
Larger and more complex projects may require additional District infrastructure. In that case, these projects will follow the general process below:
- Process Overview (if new infrastructure required)
Request More Information
Contact Alyssa Abbey, Staff Analyst, by email at alyssaa@soquelcreekwater .org. Please include the following in your request so that we may serve you better.
- Relation to property (i.e potential buyer, owner, contractor, seller's realtor, etc.)
- Phone number
- Project Address
- Project APN
- Description of Project (include business type, square footages, and any special circumstances. Please be as descriptive as possible)
- New Service Application
- Water Demand Offset Program Agreement
- Commercial Go Green Program Application
- Indoor Water Use Efficiency Checklist
- Landscape Plan
- Pre-Screened Contractors
- Customer Info Form
- Water Waiver
- Fire Protection Requirements Form
- Backflow Prevention Checklist