RFQ for Progressive Design Build (PDB) Services for the Treatment Project of the Pure Water Soquel Program
Thank you for your interest!
A two-step procurement approach for the Treatment Project of Pure Water Soquel Program has been initiated with this issuance of a request for qualifications (RFQ) for progressive design build services.
The scope of the Treatment Project includes the design and construction of:
- Tertiary Treatment Facility co-located at the Santa Cruz Wastewater Treatment Facility, and
- Advanced Water Purification Facility at Chanticleer/Soquel Avenue.
With the release of the RFQ, design-build teams are invited to submit a statement of qualifications (SOQ) and, if short-listed, will be invited to submit a full proposal on the treatment project.
The deadline to submit an SOQ is Friday, September 20, 2019 at 3:00 pm, PST.
Please note that specific questions about this RFQ or the process should be emailed directly to: PWStreatment@soquelcreekwater.org
Tentative Schedule (for additional dates, please see RFQ)
- Release RFQ- August 9, 2019
- SOQ Due: September 20, 2019 at 3:00 pm
- Release Request for Proposal (RFP) to shortlisted D-B Teams: Anticipated mid October 2019
- Full Proposals Due: Anticipated late December 2019
- Interviews: Anticipated January 2020
- Select and Award: Anticipated late January 2020
Interested Parties are encouraged to periodically check this page for any addenda or further updates regarding the procurements and this RFQ.
To access the Download File(s) Page, you will be required to enter your contact information. Click Here