RFQ for Progressive Design Build (PDB) Services for the Conveyance Project of the Pure Water Soquel Program
Thank you for your interest!
A two-step procurement approach for the Conveyance Project of Pure Water Soquel Program has been initiated with this issuance of a request for qualifications (RFQ) for progressive design build services. The new conveyance included in this solicitation is for the design and construction of:
- Conveyance of tertiary treated water and the reverse osmosis concentrate between the Santa Cruz Wastewater Treatment Facility and the advanced water purification facility at Chanticleer/Soquel Avenue, and
- Conveyance of purified water from the advanced water purification facility at Chanticleer/Soquel Avenue to various seawater intrusion prevention (SWIP) recharge wells.
With the release of the RFQ, design-build teams are invited to submit a statement of qualifications (SOQ) and, if short-listed, will be invited to submit a full proposal on the conveyance project.
The deadline to submit an SOQ is Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 3pm, PST.
Please note that specific questions about this RFQ or the process should be emailed directly to: PWSconveyance@soquelcreekwater.org
- Release RFQ- May 22, 2019
- SOQ Due: July 3, 2019 at 3:00 pm
- Release Request for Proposal (RFP) to shortlisted D-B Teams: Anticipated July 25, 2019
- Full Proposals Due: Anticipated October 2, 2019
- Interviews: Anticipated October 23-24, 2019
- Select and Award: Anticipated November 2019
Interested Parties are encouraged to periodically check this page for any addenda or further updates regarding the procurements and this RFQ.
To access the Download File(s) Page, you will be required to enter your contact information. Click Here