Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does my water have an unpleasant taste and/or odor?
- Why do I sometimes get cloudy water coming out of my faucets?
- What is hard water and what can I do about it?
- We recently purchased a new dishwasher. In order to establish the correct settings, the dishwasher requires us to program the level of hardness/softness of the water. What is the water hardness in the
- My showerhead and shower doors have a white film on them. What causes it and what should I do about it?
- What is the level of fluoride in the water?
- Why does my water look dirty, have sediment and/or particles in it?
- How do I get free water-saving devices like hose nozzles and aerators?
- What is the Online Bill Pay Program?
- Is there a fee to use the Online Bill Pay Program?
- How soon will my online payment reach you?
- If my water service is about to be shut off, may I make an online payment?
- Will I continue to receive bills by mail?
- Can I write electronic checks?
- Once enrolled in the Online Bill Pay Program, do I have to keep making my payments online?
- What if I forget my user name or password for the Online Bill Pay Program?
- Is it safe to pay my bill online? How secure is my personal information?
- My bill shows my water use in gallons per day. I don't use this much water. Is there a leak?
- I am already doing everything I can to conserve water. What else can I do?
- Why do I see development in our area when we are all being asked to conserve water?
- What should I do when I see water waste?
- What is the Soquel Creek Water District doing to save water?