Commercial Construction

Commercial Development ConceptThe following commercial project types must be assessed for water service requirements by the District.

  • All new commercial developments, 
  • Commercial expansions
  • Commercial businesses changing use 

Water service requirements for these projects may include additional metering, change in meter size, and/or participation in our Water Demand Offset program. Note that you must be assessed for additional water service requirements even if you have an existing service. 

If you would like to apply for service or request more information, please email us with the appropriate information. Please contact us for more information as early in your planning process as possible.

Residential Development Project

If you have a residential development project, please reference the Residential Water Service page.

Fire Service

If you only require a fire service for your project, please reference the Fire Service page.


Fees due to the District must be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for a customized estimate. Generally, the following fees are applied to all commercial projects:


Simple Projects

Simple projects, which do require additional District infrastructure to serve it, will follow the general process:

Complex Projects

Larger and more complex projects may require additional District infrastructure. In that case, these projects will follow the general process:

Request More Information

Fill out the New Construction Information Request Form