Working with our community partners is a responsibility we value and take very seriously! We work with area schools, community groups, environmental groups and non-profit organizations.
We also work with many community organizations in helping you and your family to better prepare for a water wise future. Here are just a few of the community organizations that we partner with on projects:
- Coastal Watershed Council
- Ecology Action
- UC Master Gardener Program of Monterey Bay
- Resource Conservation District of Santa Cruz County
- Santa Cruz County Office of Education
- Water Conservation Coalition of Santa Cruz County
- Watsonville Wetlands Watch
Many schools invite us to teach their students about our groundwater and conservation. Speaking with students from pre-school to college is one of the ways we can create a connection between our access to water and preserving it.
Please contact us if you'd like to schedule a presentation at your organization or if there is information you'd like to share with your community. Our Community Outreach section of our website outlines which staff person you can directly contact for tours, presentations, and student education.