The Media Center is the District's repository for educational documents and videos designed for use by people in the media, our customers and other members of the community. Please help yourself.
For current information:
- We publish a monthly e-blast with up-to-date information.
- We publish latest news on our website
- We run a monthly column in the Capitola/Soquel and Aptos Times called "Water Wisdom"
- Visit our Facts, Figures, and Maps page on our website
For Handouts, Fact Sheets, Reports, and Videos
- The Official Water Conservation Guide for Santa Cruz County
- Rules of Water Waste for 2015
- Help Brochure for 2015 (Rebates, Resources, and More)
Supplemental Water Supply
- Community Water Plan Handout (2-page handout, August 2016)
- Seawater Intrusion: Protecting Our Shared Groundwater Resources
- Water Supply Outlook for 2015
- VFTV 11/8/15 Water Water Everywhere
Link to our Reports Library
Link to our Video Library